NOVEMBER 30th (Tue) | 19:00 - 22:00
- Practical workshop on public speaking
- Language: Russian
Beautiful and competent speech, almost like clothes, is an extension of ourselves. But it's one thing when it's a friendly conversation, and completely different - a meeting, interview, presentation or speech.
Many of us are familiar with the state of stupor, an excessive fear of appearing stupid, incompetent, or not answering a question. And there are those who refuse good promising proposals just because they are related to negotiations or self-presentation.
WHAT WE WILL WORK WITH:
- fears, where they come from and techniques for overcoming them.
- the basics of self-confidence. How to start and train this state in yourself.
- effective self-presentation. How to stop being afraid or uncomfortable talking about yourself and do it beautifully and confidently.
- Uvarova Nina. Psychologist, public speaking coach, speaker. She has been playing in the theatre for 10 years, a winner of the JCI public speaking competition, an external trainer of Sbermarketing.
PRICE: 25 euros
Mandatory registration, the number of places is limited!